Baked tofu can be used in salads, served with vegetables and rice, or eaten as a snack. This simple recipe is tasty! Use organic tofu.
Serves 2 to 3
- 1 pound firm tofu
- 4 tablespoons low sodium tamari soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Canola spray
Preheat oven to 350°
- Open tofu, and rinse in cold water. Cut into rectangle pieces. Cut each piece lengthwise so that it is half as thick.
- Cut each piece diagonally in half.
- Mix together the rest of the ingredients, and mix with a fork.
- Spray the bottom of a shallow 13 x 9 inch glass pyrex dish. Place the tofu pieces in the pan. Pour the sauce over the tofu, stirring or flip pieces to cover with sauce.
- Place tofu in oven for 30 minutes. After 15 minutes, carefully flip tofu and bake the last 15 minutes.