This is a fun, short video I made when I was making a green salad for lunch one day. I try to eat a salad every day, many benefits to eating raw greens. Some of my favorite salad makings are avocado, black beans, raw red onion, wild arugula, a little feta cheese and a small amount of seeds. I like to add something different on a regular basis, like sprouts, raw sauerkraut, black rice, steamed broccoli, etc. I lightly dress it with a no oil balsamic dressing, or fresh lemon and drizzles of olive oil.
Eat a salad every day!
- Add your favorite greens to a large bowl or dish.
- Chop up any veggies you like.
- Add fresh avocado and your favorite beans.
- Optional, add a little feta or your favorite cheese.
- Sprinkle on fresh ground black pepper and/or a little oregano.
- Add fresh lemon and olive oil or a no or low oil dressing.
If you liked this video I suggest you check out this post, Greek Green Bean Salad.